My Weekend in an Instant // Sept. 28th - 29th
Happy Monday, all the way from Los Cabo San Lucas!!! My BF and I are here for the next couple of days (he's here for a work conference...I'm here for the pool/beach/spa), but no need to worry, Sage + Sparkle will not suffer. I have a few things saved up for you... making this week, business as usually for the blog. Before I head back to the pool for margarita, it's time for a quick weekend recap...
- Early morning walks with Frankie... Shadow pics are my fav!
- Saturday was the last day of the juice cleanse, now followed by Mexico, lol (I may need another cleanse when I get back)
- Frankie practicing his ROAR... or yawn?!? you decide...
- Packing for our trip, not much needed
- Early morning day of flying, first stop LAX
- 9 hours later... Welcome to Cabo!!!
- Welcome margaritas when we arrived
- Checking into the hotel
- and the view. My mini vaca begins NOW!
Some of the above photos were on Instagram over the weekend. To see them in realtime… follow me @sageandsparkle
So tell me, how you make your weekend sparkle? Any vacation plans in your near feature? I want to hear all about them! Please share in the comment section below…