Friday Favorites // Link Love
Never has a Friday come, that I was this happy to say TGIF! Okay, I take that back... never, is a strong word, but in all honesty, it's been awhile since I have felt this exhausted at the end of a week. Work life this week has been jammed packed, which has played a big factor in the exhaustion, but the exciting thing is that today, at the stroke of 6pm (realistically 7pm), the first 3 day weekend of the year will have arrived! Next week is ALT Summit, which I will be attending for the first time, and now that this week is behind me, I have so much to do this weekend to prep (mainly plan my outfits), so a 3 day weekend couldn't have arrived at a better time.
As we head into the weekend, I wanted to share a few of my favorite links, from around the web this week...
- First off is this amazing photo shoot, inspired by Up! How cute are they? I want to grow old with the one I love, just like these two! -Style Me Pretty
- One of my favorite articles (oldie but goodie) by Victoria, about blogging and time management, that I plan to re-read this weekend -VMac & Cheese
- Homemade vanilla oreos? Yes, please! Must recreate these soon! -Cupcakes & Cashmere
- Grace shows us a clever DIY to use those buttons you have lying around! -Stripes & Sequins
- Growing up in Northern California and having a chance to live in the city for a year ... San Francisco will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart. Love this SF Round Up of a few great places (Nick's Crispy Taco's is a favorite of mine too) -Hitha On The Go [note to self, must try Citymaps]
- Love Jesse's 5 tips on getting to the gym -Style & Pepper (Looking forward to meeting her at ALT Summit next week)
- Awesome post on what the celebs SHOULD have worn to the Globes -Ten, Six, Twelve
- Every wondered what city you SHOULD be living in? Take this quiz... I got London! -Buzzfeed
- Inspired by this list, 101 Things in 1001 Days ... need to work on one myself! -Design Darling
and in case you missed it... check out my latest post on MadeByGirl, featuring my recipe for a delicious Carrot Apple Juice!
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to make it sparkle! See you Monday...