Watermelon, Feta + Mint Salad Recipe
Lately, it seems everywhere I go there is some type of watermelon salad recipe or appetizer, which makes me very happy, as watermelon is one of my favorite
fruits vegetables (a little know fact I learn from Kelly + Michael). Today's recipe was inspired by a watermelon salad we enjoyed a few weeks back at the Jazz Age Lawn Party. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Keep reading for the recipe...
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 4 slices of watermelon
- a handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt to taste
- Cut watermelon into cubes
- Slice mint leaves into long, thin stripes and sprinkle on top of watermelon, followed by the crumbled feta cheese
- Drizzle with EVOO
- Sprinkle with a dash of salt
- Serve and enjoy!
Today is my Friday (inset happy dance here) and this time tomorrow, we will be headed to Disney World! We planed this trip last minute, so if you have any recommendations on where to eat or rides that are a must, please leave a comment below or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you here tomorrow for one last post, before the long weekend. Thanks for stopping by!