Target Fall Beauty Box | 5 Uses for Aquaphor
This post is sponsored by Target.
Last week, I shared with you all of the goodies that were included in the September Target Beauty Box, with "My Wash + Go Hairstyle "How-to" + as luck would have it, it sold out in less than a day! But, the great news is that all of the products featured are still available at Target!
This week, I wanted to focus on one of the most versatile products (in my opinion) that was included in this month's box–Aquaphor. Have you ever tried Aquaphor before? I've used it in the past before, but really only in the winter when my lips can get super dry + chapped. With this month's beauty box, I really wanted to challenge myself to explore a few other easy ways to use this product. After a little research + testing out the product over the past couple of weeks, I'm now sharing my top 5 uses for Aquaphor outside of the traditional "to prevent chapped lips".
5 Uses for Aquaphor
- To hide split ends in between haircuts. Rub a little aquaphor on your fingertips + then add to the ends of your hair to keep the split together + less visible.
- To smooth your eyebrows. Add a little onto your brow bone + smooth your brows with a brush for a streamlined look without having to fill them in.
- DIY lipgloss. Combine a little aquaphor with a little of your favorite eyeshadow or blush + you have a custom lipgloss shade that will keep your lips soft.
- To remove eye makeup. Add a little to your face then rub off with a tissue. **Bonus: Your face is left clean + moisturized
- To cure small dry spots/eczema on skin. In the summer, I usually have a dry spot or two pop on on my skin. Over the past couple of weeks, I've added a little aquaphor to each area, twice daily + the spots are gone!
September Beauty Box Contents:
- Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner
- Curls Crème Brulee Whipped Curl Cream
- Dove Quench Absolute Crème Serum (Full Size)
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment
- Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste
Even though this month's beauty box is sold out, you can still get your hands on all of the great products above. Now that I know about Target Beauty Box, I can't to see what they have in store for October!
Find your style @TargetStyle.
Thank for supporting the brands that make Sage + Sparkle possible.