StyleWatch Holiday Hits | Gift Guide
Can you believe Christmas is practically here? Ahh!!! I still have so much to do before the big day. I feel like every year, I end up waiting until the last-minute, to cross everyone off of my list, but this year I've been particularly behind, with a little one around. Luckily, there is still time (although the clock is ticking), to pick up a few great gifts. As a contributor for TheOutfit, I teamed up with my friends at People Style Watch to share a pretty amazing assortment of gift giving items for your favorite gals, at a variety of price points. I promise you there will be at least one item on this list, that will help you with last-minute shopping (hello, stocking stuffers!). Keep reading for 11 unique gift giving ideas.
1. For the tea lover in your life, the Kusmi Tea hat box set by Jean Paul Gautier is the perfect gift. Not only is the set adorned with an adorable pom-pom (see below), but it includes 42 tea bags in an assortment of flavors. My personal favorite, Anastasia – a rich Russian black tea.
2. Lumixyl Revitaleyes is the first + only eye treatment formulated to correct dark circles, dryness, fine lines, crow's feet + wrinkles along with inflammation that causes puffiness... Wow–that's a lot of correcting! I know this 30+ mama would love to find this product in her stocking on Christmas morning.
3. For the fashionista's on your list, they'll love the classic skinny fit from Blank NYC Jeans + at only $88, you'll love them too!
4. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo + Deja Vu Do Style Extending Hair primer are both products that any beauty obsessed lady, with little time to be bothered with daily hair styling will love. Another great stocking stuffer idea.
5. Speaking of stocking stuffers, I would love to find this six pack of On Gossamer Mesh Hip-G in my stocking come Christmas morning. Lightweight, with delicate edges that lay flat against your body... good things really do come in small packages.
6. Looking for a unique spa inspired gift for your mom or sister? Insert Dermaflash, the at home exfoliation tool that helps to achieve healthy, radiant, younger (sign me up) looking skin. Dermaflash is a little pricy, but worth every penny + makes a perfect gift for those hard to buy ladies on your list.
7. Never would I have thought, I would be wearing a stripped body con dress less than three months after having baby... but that was before I had tried the Bailey 44 Signature Stripped Column Dress. This dress is seriously the most faltering stripped piece of clothing I've ever tried on + super comfortable too.
8. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water makes for a great stocking stuffer, especially during the holiday season when we're all strapped for time + can't be bothered with stubborn waterproof mascara, when all we really want to do is sleep.
9. Starlight Collection by OPI, packaged together as the perfect gift for the beauty obsessed gal who likes to do at home manicure.
10. A good headset is always a great gift, bonus points when it doubles as an accessory. Frends Headset not only provide great quality sound, but they look amazing too–such nice upgrade to the basic apple earbuds.
11. Last but not least, you can't go wrong with Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo. Help her say goodbye to flat dry hair + hello to full looking, easy to manage hair in 2016.
I hope this list of "Holiday Hits" help you finish up any last-minute shopping you have to do + maybe serves as a little inspiration for a gift or two for yourself too!