Recipe | Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
As we enter mid-September, you know what that means around these parts... Pumpkin Season is in full swing! But since I know many of you are not quite ready to let go of summer, I decided to ease into my "12 Weeks of Pumpkin" this year, by starting with a few post on Instagram and now featuring my first recipe of the season.
Keep reading for the recipe...
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
- 1/2 old fashioned oats
- 1/2 canned pumpkin
- 1 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnimon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Dash of salt
- Brown sugar, fresh blueberries, pecans, + pumpkin seeds (toppings)
- Add almond milk and dash of salt to pan and bring to a boil
- Stir in oats, pumpkin, + spices; reduce heat to medium and let cook for 6-8 min, stirring occasionally (add more milk if necessary, to reach desired consistency)
- Remove from stove and serve warm
- Add toppings! I choose brown sugar, blueberries, pecans + pumpkin seeds, but the possibilities are endless.
What pumpkin recipes are you excited to try this season?
Or maybe there is a recipe that sounds interesting to YOU but you would rather I try it out for you? No problem - I'm happy to help! Just leave your request in the comment section below (or shoot me an email) and I would be happy to add it to my "12 Weeks of Pumpkin" list.