Recipe | Açaí Bowl With Chia Seeds
One of my favorite quick + easy breakfast recipes (outside of a green juice) is an açaí bowl. Not only does it taste delicious, but it also looks great too.. which earns major points in my book. What I love about açaí bowls, is that like green juice, the possibilities are endless. Today's recipe is a little tropical but with a good dose of healthy (hidden) greens.
Keep reading for the recipe...
- 1 pack, frozen açaí berry
- 1/3 cup frozen peaches
- 1/3 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 fresh spinach
- 1/2 almond milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup granola
- Add açaí berry, peaches, mango, spinach, and almond milk to blender + 1/4 almond milk and blend.
- Add banana and remaining 1/4 cup almond milk. Blend until smooth. *
- Top with granola, chia seeds and fresh blueberries.
*adjust the consistency by adding more or less almond milk