Peanut Butter Banana, Guilt Free Ice Cream // Recipe
Have you ever tried to make your own ice cream... without an ice creme maker? Better yet, how about guilt free ice cream without an ice cream maker? Well, today you are in luck! I have a super easy and healthy recipe to share with you that you can make tonight and all you need is a blender or something similar like a bullet or ninja. Oh, and did I mention one serving is under 200 calories? I know what you're thinking... where do I sign up, right?!
Well, keep reading for the recipe...
- frozen ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter (I use Just the Good Stuff... which you can get at Whole Foods or someplace similar)
- 2 oz almond milk
- Peal banana. I found that pealing like you would a potato works best, since the banana is frozen
- Slice banana into pieces, so it easily blends
- Add banana, milk, and powdered peanut butter to your blender and blend until smooth
- Optional: Add a few ice cubes and blend an additional 60 sec
- Garnish with a few raw almonds and enjoy!
Calories: 158 | Carbs: 31 | Fat: 4 | Protein: 4 | Sodium: 206 | Sugar: 15*
*note that there is no added sugar