My Weekend in an Instant // Oct. 19th - 20th
I've been waiting for the perfect Fall weekend and this weekend it finally happened. The weather was crisp, pumpkins, and apple cider donuts were involved, and I got to spend some much-needed quality time with my love. When I was uploaded my grams from the weekend, I realized there was a theme amongst my pics... shades of orange seemed to pop up in every photo. Looks like my love of pumpkin is taking over my life and I don't mind one bit. Orange is the happiest color after all...
My Weekend in an Instant // Oct. 19-20th:
- Friday night treat, curtsey of Sprinkle Cupcakes... I couldn't leave without buying the Pumpkin mix, obvi!
- Saturday morning attire... there is a way to still be casual and glam even if you just running to pick up a few things for breakfast
- Enjoying a second treat... Caramel Apple Cider Cupcake from Sprinkles
- Snuggling with Frankie under my new blanket from Ikea
- Sunday morning scones... recipe on the blog tomorrow!!!
- and rounding out the weekend at the pumpkin patch (aka. my happy place)
Some of the above photos were on Instagram over the weekend. To see them in realtime… follow me @sageandsparkle
So tell me, how you make your weekend sparkle? Please share in the comment section below…