My (Labor Day) Weekend in an Instant
The unofficial last weekend of the summer is usually reserved for a extended weekend getaway, however, we choose to keep it local this year. With a trip to Cabo planned for the end of the month and a Paris getaway in November, we needed to watch our spending a bit. This weekend was my loves birthday weekend and we have an amazing time relaxing and spending it with each other. I'm on lucky girl!
My Weekend in an Instant // August 30th-September 2nd:
- Every Friday morning should included leisure time at Sweet Leaf... what a great way to kick off the 4 day weekend! Coffee for him, tea for me, and a strawberry pepper biscuit to share
- Spent some quality time basking in the sun with this guy... Frankie C
- My love...
- and I...
- enjoying a pre b-day dinner... getting our King Crab! Highlighted by a couple preforming love songs LIVE!
- "They say it's his birthday..." and all he wanted was to have breakfast at the dinner... so we did!
- French toast, waffles, and bacon galore
- A fun afternoon at the flea, cooling down with a delicious Pop It Baby, popsicle... Hibiscias, Lime - AMAZ!
- My DIY Mani from Loreal for the weekend
- B-day dinner for my love at Gallow Green
- The food was delicious as was the Popsicle Punch Cocktail! (there seems to be a theme with me and popsicles lately, and I don't mind)
- Reserved for my love and I... how cute is this light? Totally going to DIY it ;)
- Quick stop at the underground bar
- Then it was off to "Sleep No More"... the more terrifying, yet thrilling experience I have ever had!
- Woke up sunday to breakfast already made
- Continued work on the blog... some exciting changes coming soon!
- My love requested my strawberry cupcakes, so I made him some... in cute birthday theme wrappers of course
- Spent some time with my loves family followed by a stroll on the waterfront... how cute is his nephew? #alreadyayankeesfan
Some of the above photos were on Instagram over the weekend. To see them in realtime… follow me @sageandsparkle
So tell me, how you make your labor day weekend sparkle? Please share in the comment section below…
Happy Tuesday by dears, and remember “sparkle always”…