Juice Recipe | Watermelon Jalapeño
With a long week ahead of me and it only being Tuesday, what I really need is a refreshing kick to get me started - in steps my new juice recipe... Watermelon jalapeño with a touch of cucumber. With only three ingredients, it's super easy to make, while still being insanely delicious!
- 4 slices of watermelon
- 3 jalapeños, seeded (keep a few of the seeds for an added kick)
- 1/3 cucumber
- Slice the watermelon + cucumber
- Cut out the middle of the jalapeños, leaving a few seeds if you like the extra spice
- Add all to juicer, in the order listed above. It's important that the jalapeños get added in the middle as the cucumber will help bring the jalapeño juice through.
- Add a straw (optional) and enjoy!
What's your favorite way to kickstart your morning?