Fall Wish List | Piperlime
I was in Chicago this past Saturday, where the high was 48 degrees, then I came back to NY and yesterday started out just as brisk - although we did warm up as the day went on. What this weekend showed me was that Fall has finally arrived on the East Coast. While I haven't cleaned out/switched my closet for the season just yet, (adding to my "to-do list" for next weekend) I have already started to add a few items to my "Fall Wish List". Piperlime has some great pieces to spruce up your fall wardrobe - plus you can get 20% off right now, using the code FALL20.
Here are a few of my FAVorites:
1. A classic gold locket, from House of Harlow, is the perfect accessory for fall layering.
2. I'm obsessed with this print/color block handbag from Loeffler Randall - you can't go wrong with black+white and forest green.
3. I love hats, and this classic "Oh Darling Hat", from Michael Star, is no exception - not to mention the reviews say that it runs big, which is perfect for my larger than average head...
4. Black, white + mixed textures... I'm in love! This feather trim coat from Milly is everything I look for in the perfect piece - now if only it were a little more affordable (adding it to my "watch list" - waiting for a good sale).
5. You can't go wrong with classic wide rimmed black sunnies - these sunglasses from SUPER are well.. super! (sorry, I couldn't help it)
6. While I have not one from 4 pairs of leather pants, I love the relaxed fit of this pair AG.
7. This Piperlime Collection full leather skirt is the perfect piece for fall - with a slightly gathered wait, pockets and the added panel at the bottom, you can't go wrong.
8. Everyone needs a neutral suede bootie and this tan one from Joie may just be the one for me.
9. The perfect neutral print - LOVE these pumps from Loeffler Randall! Plus, the heel looks pretty manageable too.
10. How great are these booties from Tibi - all black, pointed toe, with a hint of tone-on-tone leopard - yes, please!
11. If like me, you know being late is going happen, why not have fun with it (insert this tee from Sundry Clothing Inc.) - because I don't know about you, but I like to embrace my flaws, in style of course.