Best Of 2014 | Year-End Highlights
Looking back at all of the post on sage+sparkle for 2014 was such a treat. One of the best things about having a blog, is being able to have a place where I can visit whenever I like + relive some pretty great moments.
So many amazing things have happened around here this year, which is why I've pulled together some of my favorites. For those of you that have been following since the beginning (Hi, Mom) this will be a nice trip down memory lane + for those of you newish to sage+sparkle, you might discover something about my year, that you didn't know.
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Orange County, CA
- Atlantis, Bahamas
- San Francisco, CA
- Mexico City, MX x2
- Playa Del Carmen, MX
- Tulum, MX
- Lee, NH
- New Jersey (countless times)
- New Orleans, LA x3
- Cincinnati, OH
- Los Angeles, CA x2 - Heading to DTLA soon, check out my recommendations on where to eat HERE
- Seattle, WA
- San Antonio, TX
- Austin, TX
- Disneyworld - A fun outfit post playing dress up with one of my Minnie Mouse Ears)
- Napa, CA x2 - One of my most favorite moments of the year... Hot Air Balloon Ride + shooting with my Brother
- Memphis, TN
- Atlanta, GA x2
- Philadelphia, PA x2
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago, IL
- Warrick, NY (for my 1st Drive in)
- Miami, FL x2
- Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) - #SSxItaly
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - #SSxPuertoRico
- Fairfield, CA x2 - Home for the Holidays
- + a few more towns I'm sure I can't remember at this time...
- Jalapeño Green Juice
- Summer Book Club | Themed Cocktail Recipes (most of these books are still on my reading list)
- Avocado, Green Tea, Mango Popsicle (great as a smoothie too)
- Acai Bowl With Chia Seeds
- Avocado Banana Mango Smoothie
- Tostones Crostini + Empanadas
- Orecchiette Pasta With Pumpkin, Pancetta + Krispy Kale
- TRASHY DIVA, NEW ORLEANS | MIX + MATCH
- AUDREY HEPBURN CHIC // WIDE STAND COLLARS + SMART GLOVES
- ZARA MATCHING SET | 3 WAYS
- LAID BACK LUXE // GOLD OXFORDS + FUR (The shoes that made me Maxxinista of the Month - May 2014)
- OUTFIT POST // NEON BLAZER + STRIPED BODYSUIT
- SCALLOP CROP TOP + METALLIC PENCIL SKIRT
- PARKER DRESS + SCHUTZ HEELS
- OUTFIT POST // NEVER GIVE UP ON THE THINGS YOU WANT
- STYLE // HOW TO MAKE VINTAGE LOOK NEW
- WHAT TO WEAR: SUPER BOWL PARTY (Glad I came across this, I'll have to make one for this year too)
- STRIPE TOP // 1 ITEM TOP, 3 WAYS
- MAXXINISTA // 1 ORANGE DRESS, 3 WAYS
- NEUTRAL BASICS + COLORBLOCKED ACCESSORIES
- OUTFIT INSPIRATION | WHAT TO WEAR TO A BRIDAL SHOWER
- SUMMER STYLE | TRIBAL PRINT SHOTS + CUTOUT OXFORDS
- ONE ITEM, THREE WAYS | SUMMER INTO FALL
- TRANSITIONAL FASHION | OLIVE GREEN, LEOPARD PRINT, + A LEATHER BOMBER JACKET
- 6 TIPS FOR WEARING SUMMER BRIGHTS INTO FALL
- AND THE GLAMOUR CONTINUES… #NYFW
- BLACK + CHARTREUSE | RACHEL RACHEL ROY
- SHEER PANELED TOP + MINI SKIRT | LOOK 1
- HOW TO WEAR A PUSSYBOW BLOUSE
- CIAO BELLA | CAMEL, BLACK + ROSE GOLD
- FRINGE SWEATER + PLAID SKIRT
- CARIBBEAN CHRISTMAS | OLD SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO
- HOLIDAY READY IN RED + LEOPARD
- LIVE COLORFULLY… | BURANO, ITALY
- LACE DRESS, VINTAGE BLAZER + LACE UP OXFORDS| ROME, ITALY
FAVORITE BLOGGING MOMENTS:
- Maxxinista of the Month - May 2014 THE MAKING OF A MAXXINISTA // “BEHIND THE SEAMS” THIS #MAXXINISTA LIFE | SAGE + SPARKLE
- First Video with Glam SPRING SKIN SAVIORS | BEAUTY BOARD (GLAM.COM)
- Fashion Week with the Glam Squad (2nd Video) WHAT TO WEAR TO NYFW | STYLE SQUAD
- Celebrated One Year!
- Being featured on a full page in the July 2014 Issue of INSTYLE, People Style Watch + People Magazine - Check it out here
- In result, filmed a campaign with Crystal Light + People Style Watch BEACH SEASON STARTS WITH A #TINYWIN!
- Attended The Brand Market, hosted by three of my favorite ladies - Anna, Jessie + Hilary
- Launched my YouTube Channel, make sure you subscribe!
- Debuted a new web design!
+ FAVORITE PERSONAL MOMENTS:
- Discovered Trunk Club... the rest is history! MEN’S FASHION | TRUNK CLUB REVIEW
- Attended LE DÎNER EN BLANC | NEW YORK, NY
- I turned 30, read about it here: ENTERING A NEW DECADE… TURNING 30!
- Left my career at Director of Training & Visual to start a whole new one! While this was also one of the toughest moments of 2014, I'm excited for this new adventure + beyond grateful to my love for his support along the way!
...and with that, I leave behind a wonderful year with even more excitement for the next. My main goal for the new year ahead is to continue to inspire/be inspired + continue to grow, personally + professional, while striving to make each day better than the next. Basically a whole lot more of this. Remember, life is in the details... style accordingly.
Happy 2015 - Lets make this year S P A R K L E !!!