Since it’s Friday, I’m going to make this post short and sweet (with a big dose of cute photos, because it was SO hard to narrow them down). I often get asked where I buy many of the graphic t-shirts you often see Jayden wearing. While some of them come from big box stores like Old Navy and H&M, I find quite a few from smaller brands, that I discovered through Instagram.
Ever since Jayden was a newborn, I’ve preferred to dress him in clothes that have more of a “cool city-kid vibe” rather than your traditional pale blue baby clothes or things with “cartoon animals” on them. So as you can imagine (or as you’ve witnessed if you’ve been following along since the beginning), graphic tee’s that are cool and not cheese have been a part of Jayden’s wardrobe since day one.
I’ve pulled together a list for you of the Top 10 Places To Shop, For Toddler Graphic T-Shirts, all of which are available at a great price point, and many of which offer coordinating adult t-shirts as well.
Full list at the bottom of this post…
Zulily // The perfect destination to find various brands of graphic t-shirts for your little one (we found the #WKND one Jayden is wearing there) and always at a great price point. A great place to discover brands that you may not have heard of.
- Trilogy Design Co. // Some of my favorite designs! I especially like the unique placement of the “Flex“, “Original Gangster” and “Show-Off” t-shirts.
- Mama Said Tees // T-shirts that were created to make the world a kinder place, available for both children and adults. Free shipping on orders over $100.
- Rags & Royal // Fun/hip designs for the whole family, including matching sets and a “faith based” collection as well. Currently running a Mother’s Day Sales Event, 30% off the Motherhood Collection, using code MOTHERHOOD.
- KaAn’s Designs // Home of the famous “The Original”, The Remix”, “The Encore” and “The Mic Drop” t-shirts, which we’re a big fan of; see here with mommy, daddy and Jayden wearing them here and a full “mommy & me” look in my 33 Week Pregnancy Update. Free shipping on all orders over $75.
- Tink & Key // Unique gender neutral graphics. Home to the “Miracle Baby” and “My Heart is Full” collection, but my personal favorite is the “Game Changer” t-shirt.
- Leo Jude Co // Great black & white options for kids. Free shipping on orders over $75.
- Ily Couture // Might be the most well known… at least amongst the blogger/Instagram crowd. Ily Couture offers amazing options for mama and child, birthday t-shirts, t-shirts to celebrate big brother/sister and often does holiday options in a cool way. My current favorite “mommy & me” option is this one. They also have some great fashion pieces for mama too. Free shipping on orders over $70.
- CampLight Apparel // Awesome community inspired, with a touch of spiritual, t-shirts for children and adults.
- Kenzie Jaws //Know for there famous “I’m Gonna Kick It With My Mom Today” styles, they also offer a ton of other cool styles as well, including these adorable leotards for little girls.
On another note, head over to Instagram and enter our latest giveaway featuring these delicious popsicles from Squeaky Pops–we’re giving away SIX boxes (one of each flavor) to one lucky follower! Hope everyone has a great #WKND!